Rose wine jelly:
- 500g mixed berries
- 1 ½ bottles rose wine
- 750g caster sugar
- 10 gelatine leaves
- Soak gelatine in cold water. Arrange berries in martini glasses
- In a saucepan combine rose wine and sugar and bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and add gelatine leaves. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into martini glasses filling halfway. Leave room for 3 more layers! Set in fridge.
- Fruit Liqueur
- Tiramisu Biscuits
- Soak biscuits in fruit liqueur and mix so biscuits crumble
- Arrange a thin layer on top of the set jelly.
- 600ml milk
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split, seeds scraped
- 4 eggs yolks
- ½ cup corn flower
- Bring milk, half of sugar and vanilla to simmer in a saucepan. Make sure you don’t boil.
- In a large bowl whisk remaining sugar and egg yolks together.
- Add cornflour to sugar and eggs and whisk until form a paste
- Whisk ½ cup of hot milk mixture into egg mix until combined
- Slowly add the remaining milk whisking until smooth and combined.
- Return mixture to saucepan and heat whisking until reaches correct thickness and begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool.
- Spoon custard on to biscuit layer- leave room for cream on top.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 vanilla bean split, seeds scraped
- 2tbs caster sugar
- Whisk in kitchen aid until soft peaks form.
- Put on top of custard to order.
Share This Post: