- 300g 70% Dark Chocolate
- 1 litre cream
- 2 whole egg
- 2 egg yolk
- 150g caster sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee liquer
- Put 300ml of the cream in a saucepan over high heat and bring to boil.
- While the cream is heating up melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Once the cream has boiled remove from heat and pour in the melted chocolate and coffee liquer all at once, whisking constantly until all combined and glossy.
- Put remaining cream in kitchen aid and whisk until it reaches ribbon stage
- Whisk together eggs, egg white and caster sugar until light and fluffy
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture until a smooth mass
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the chocolate and egg mix
- Put into molds and set in freezer over night.
Share This Post: